Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Get Organized



When I was younger no one told me how big my dreams were allowed to be or that I could be what I choose. I finally realize that they can be as big I want, and that I can choose to be whomever I wanted. Every big success started off as a big dream. Look at Bill Gates, Bethenny Frankel and Sir Richard Branson. I realized recently that my dreams are BIG!!

I have been very nervous over the past week, wondering how I will achieve the things I want. In order to get my life back on track I definitely had to get organized. I am not the type to expect things to just happen for me, miracles only happen if one works for them.

If you are like I am and you want a job then look for one, and be aggressive in your search. Revise your CV and send it out to the companies you WANT to work for. Ask as many people as possible if they can help you reach the goal you are trying to reach; there is no shame in asking. If they can help you they probably will and if they can’t then there is always another way. After all, all roads will lead you to Rome if that is the place you want to be.

If the idea of getting started scares you like it does me, start small by writing a daily to do list. Think of each task and not the overall picture or final goal. Compose the list before you sleep or in the morning as soon as you wake. As you go through your day working on the tasks tick them off.  

He who has begun has the work half done!

No comments:

Post a Comment